Nevada County steps up to support our most vulnerable neighbors and small businesses during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Thank you for your interest in the Nevada County Relief Fund. Newly raised funds will be streamlined, flexible, and address small business and community needs. If you represent a non-profit or small business negatively impacted by COVID-19, please apply through the grant program below.
Nevada County Relief Fund Application Workshop Wednesday August 12, 2020 3pm
Need help with your Nevada Co Relief Fund application? Join this interactive webinar to help you submit a complete and compelling application. Step-by-step instructions followed by live questions during the session. This webinar will be recorded and available for all applicants. REGISTER HERE
- Round 3 Grant Applications Open Monday, August 10th at noon.
- Applications are due by Friday August 21, 2020 by 5:00PM.
- No late or incomplete applications will be accepted.We expect to announce awardees by Thursday, September 3, 2020.
- You will need to have a Google account in order to apply. You can create a new account here.
- You can apply to one but not both grants. Please review both the grant criteria below to see which is the best option for your organization.
About the Nevada County Relief Fund
The toll of the COVID-19 pandemic has been catastrophic. As a community we have a chance to come together to ensure that we emerge from this chapter stronger than ever.
The Nevada County Relief Fund (“Relief Fund”) was initiated by the County of Nevada, Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital Foundation, Tahoe Truckee Community Foundation, Sierra Business Council, Center for Nonprofit Leadership, and the Economic Resource Council to invest in the long-term resilience of Nevada County.
The Relief Fund was established to address the impacts of the COVID-19 crisis through support for two critical elements of our community; our safety-net nonprofit sector and our small business community.
Donations to the Relief Fund will be split approximately 50/50 between safety-net nonprofits operating in western Nevada County, who ensure that people can meet their basic needs, as well as to our small businesses countywide, who are the economic lifeblood of our community. (Note that the Truckee Tahoe Community Foundation supports safety-net nonprofits based in eastern Nevada County.)